Friday, July 3, 2009

June

I think it is safe to say that I am a little behind on posting. Well, June was a very busy month for me. I started out by going with my mom and sisters to New York City. Only my oldest sister had been before so she planned an awesome trip for us. I came home for a day and then left for Poland to visit Pete. It had been almost 2 months since I had seen him so it was great to spend some time with him. He seemed amazed at how big my belly was. He had to work, so this was a very relaxing trip with lots of good food. I then stopped off at Ireland to visit a college friend, Kelli. We did as much sightseeing as we could in 2 days. She was a great host. Upon returning to the US I went straight to my parent's house for my sister's wedding. whew. Now I am back in Abilene just waiting patiently on Noah's arrival.



Rockefeller Center

The bull near the stock exchange

We saw Mamma Mia! and it was great!
The hotel where pete lived while in Poland
Belly shot in the garden behind our hotel in Poland
The street in Gniezno, Poland

Kelli and I on our country side tour outside Dublin.

Guiness brewery in Dublin.


Having some relaxing time before the wedding
The cute couple
Off to the honey moon
When i returned to Abilene I went to the doctor and he said that everything looks good. My belly is measuring the size it should and all my vitals looked good. I have an appointment again in 2 weeks. The baby's room is almost ready, so when i get the rest of it together i will post some pics. I had hoped I would be ready to finish the nesting process, but since I have been back I have been pretty lazy. Maybe next week...

4 comments:

  1. You have been one busy mamma! You are a super pregnant person thats for sure! When is Pete coming home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the curtains ready for Noah's room. I just need to plan a time to come see you and Pete and bring them to you. I can hardly wait to see Noah's room, but I am wondering about you, Pete, Mike & I sleeping in that new king size bed!! Maybe the men can have a camp-out in the backyard!?!
    Love, Hugs & Kisses, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, you look great! Looks like you had some great travels. Best wishes as Noah's arrival nears. I would love to see pictures of his room when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amy! your belly is soooo cute!! such a pretty pregnant lady! loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete