Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby showers and time with friends


My friends in Abilene through me a great shower. Noah was spoiled rotten!! I never got a photo of me with the hostesses, but a special thanks to: Diana, Melissa, and Amie for making the party so special.



Our church friends threw us a couples baby shower at Fran and Billy's house. It was so fun to hang out with everyone and they got us some great necessities. Here is Pete with some of the boys.



This is me with the hostesses. They are so creative and make the evening feel really special. We are so blessed to go to an amazing church with amazing people!



This is two days before Noah's arrival. Pete and I went bowling with some friends. I didn't actually bowl, but i did use a ramp they have for kids to drop the ball on. I bowled a great game and beat most everyone because the ramp was pretty accurate. I may start bowling like that every time!

We also had a 'cyber shower' with Pete's family. We had people representing just about every time zone across the US. We had a phone conference set up and Pete and I were streaming live so people could see us opening gifts. It was a lot of fun to talk to many of his family members we don't see very often. I married into a phenomenal family who shower us with love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment