Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leah's Wedding Shower

Leah had a wedding shower this past weekend, so I went to Emory for the event. It was lots of fun getting to know her fiance, Kyle, better. He is a great guy and really lives his live for the Lord. I am so happy for them! They got some great gifts that will help them start out their marriage in style.


While in Emory we kept busy. Kyle, Leah, and myself help mom plan a bunch of beautiful flowers in her beds by the house. I went with mom and dad to a movie. And of course we ate great food from dad's ribs, to the best biscuits and gravy at Ya'll Come Back Cafe, to my best friend's family restaurant, Chubby's. And one of the best parts of the weekend is that my sister and her husband came with their sweet kids, Chase and Ava:



I continue to feel great! Here is what I look like these days:

3 comments:

  1. You are soooo cute!! I can't wait to see you and to meet Noah this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy u look great!! i hope i look as good as you do whenever we decided to get pregnant!! ohh im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! I cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete