Monday, November 16, 2009

Follow up with Cardiologist

Today Noah had a follow-up appointment with his cardiologist. Thankfully he was not stuck with a needle one time! They did an EKG and a quick echo. Both showed that he is healing very well and that all the fluid is gone from his chest. As of today he is on no more medication. Babies heal so fast. He is crying less and smiling more everyday.



Snuggling with mom


He LOVES listening to daddy play guitar. I think it is because Pete played for him while I was pregnant.





Not a quality picture, but you can see how big his incision is. Maybe I can get one in better light later.


He even decided to chuckle a little last night. Of course, by the time I got the camera out he was over it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled to hear that he's recovering so nicely!!! YAY FOR NOAH!! I hope we get to see you guys soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete