Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Shower


Last weekend I went to Emory for my first baby shower. We had it early because Leah will be graduating, having a wedding shower, and then having a wedding so I worked out better to do my shower now.
The shower was at my parent's church and it was great!! Noah got lots of great things including plenty of monogramed clothes, burp clothes, and assessories. My aunt Joyce and friend Kristen are great at making things personalized. Noah got his bouncy chair and musical play mat, so hopefully he will be entertained. The big gift I got was the travel system (car seat/ stroller combo). It was from my Hooten aunt, uncle, and cousins. Thanks guys!!
It was also fun to hang out with my parents, sister Sara, and her kiddos Chase and Ava.





4 comments:

  1. You racked in the presents! So nice to have it early to see what you need before you are big preggo. Love the monogrammed stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandbaby, Noah, will be looking good and well entertained.
    Love, Hugs & Kisses,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete