Thursday, September 24, 2009

Heart Update


I can't believe Noah is already 2 months old! He is growing so much. We went to his appt with his cardiologist today and he weighs 11lbs, and is 24 inches long. He smiles so much during the day and is still an awesome sleeper. Most nights he sleeps 7-8 hours straight and I am super happy about this.


Noah had another EKG done today and he didn't even cry during the procedure. Dr. Day didn't mention any change in the test results. We also picked a surgery date...November 5. We will go in the day before for pre-op stuff. They said the surgery would take most of the morning and then he will be put in ICU for 3-4 days and then the cardiac unit for another 4-5 days. Pete and I are ready for this to be behind us! Thankfully Noah doesn't have a care in the world. He had a great check up and has been doing great in spite of the heart issue. Please keep us all in your prayers.


Noah and I went to my parents for a week since Pete is at a training. I will post some pics from the week later. Noah had a great time cuddling with his grandparents, aunts, and uncles. His grandaddy and Uncle Preston and Uncle Kyle even babysat him for an hour or so!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that hair! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear a good report. Little Noah (and you and Pete) will be in our prayers during the stressful times. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that Mr. Noah is doing so well!! You can count on continued prayers from us!! I'll be so happy for you when all of this is behind you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear Mr Noah is doing so well. We'll definately keep y'all in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yall are in my daily prayers! Little Noah is adorable! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete